Thursday, June 16, 2005

6/16/2005

I felt good this morning. I guess by not swimming too much last night helped. Karin was right as always. After breakfast Cool Er and I went to Shenyang Garden of Plants. It was amazing that Shenyang is only one hour away from Beijing by air and yet the weather was much cooler. It was nice to be outside. We saw many kinds of Peonies, which are the national flower. I took some pictures and will show them to Karin. I knew she would have enjoyed here.

In the afternoon my stomach started to act up. We had to rush our cab driver to get us back in the hotel so that I could go to the bathroom. We bought and brought some picnic foods from Carrefour to the garden. Perhaps that was why. I just laid low for the rest of the afternoon and evening hoping my stomach will endure yet another test.

I need to be extremely careful with what I eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home