Saturday, January 07, 2006

Questions, questions...

I was invited to a colleague's home for dinner before my France trip. One of the guests was going to Shanghai to learn Chinese for a semester. Lately I've seen more and more people are going to China. For last two days, David (just graduated from SU) and Matt (just came back from Thailand for his Chinese study) came to my office and talked to me about their trips to China next month.

They all seemed to have many questions and people seemed to tell them different things like exotic foods, crowded public transportation, pollutions, public restrooms, etc. Granted that they are all legitimate issues facing westerners going to China, I keep telling them that they have to go there, experience themselves and come to their own conclusions.

In an hour or so, we are going to board the bus and head to the airport. France, here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home