Tuesday, June 21, 2005

6/20/2005

I met my class today. I was told that because it was already the final exams week and many students already had enough credits to graduate very few students perhaps less than 10 would take the course. To my surprise, about 20 showed up. As a result I did not have enough material copied for everyone.

When I told the class that I enjoyed swimming during the self introduction sessions, one of the students (Liu Yun) challenged me to a race. I could not do anything else but obligate.

I hoped this class was as much fun as the one in Dalian.

In the evening, YY and I went to a health center of the Shenzhen Traditional Medicine Hospital to get massages. What being performed here was different from other places. I first soaked myself in a big round tub filled with hot water mixed with Chinese herbs. Then Chinese style massage TueNa was done. At the end a hot rod filled with Chinese herbs was moved up and down my body. It felt really good. We wanted to get foot massages as well but were told that we had to wait for another 40 minutes. We left because we were too hungry to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home