Tuesday, June 28, 2005

June 28, 2005

I do not feel too well today. I figure this was the cost of having all that fun in the last two days I have to pay. I met with CC, my high school classmate, in the evening. She insisted to treat me for dinner once more before my departure. We had a good visit. Too bad I was not myself because of my illness. She took me to a pharmacy and bought some cold medicine. I had to go back because my uncomfortableness grew stronger.

One of few accomplishments today was that we managed to find another long lost high school classmate SJ in Beijing via SW a classmate in Shiyan who knew and cared for everyone. She (SW) is one of the best and warmest women I have ever met. She always makes us feel comfortable and shows that she cares. She treats us as if she was our big sister. I can say with confidence that we all love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home