Friday, June 24, 2005

6/24/2005

In order to watch the game 7 of the NBA finals, students wanted to change the morning class to the evening. I “reluctantly” obligated. The game was exciting but the result was not what I hoped for. After the game I chatted with Kevin, a student at DUFE and big Pistons fan, and he was too sad to know what to say. He said all he had to do now was to wait for three months until the new season.

In the evening, I met with CC, my high school classmate. We had had not seen each other for more than 20 years. It was amazing that we met in Shenzhen while growing up in a small town. After all these years we were now quite different from what we used to be. We had changed from innocent teenagers to adults full of marks left by time and experiences. We looked quite different as well. She was the prettiest and cutest girl in my eyes. If there had been one girl I liked in high school it would have been her. But I did not have courage to tell her then. Now I had a chance to clear my conscious and we laughed it off. After dinner, we walked to her apartment where she showed me some of our old pictures with some of the classmates. They sure brought back memories. When looking at how we looked then and now I couldn’t help but admire and worship the power of time and nature. For only thing, I had much less hair now than before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home