Wednesday, June 29, 2005

June 29, 2005

YY sent her company’s car to pick me up. This evening was the only time I had to meet her before my departure. She wanted me to bring with me a couple of gifts she bought for her family when I would see them in a couple of weeks. She also bought some popular DVDs for me. I’d like to open a banking account with her bank. When I got there, she was already at the counter with the branch manager waiting for me. The service I received was nothing short of first class.

We went to a restaurant featured food from northwestern region of China Xingjiang province. It was my first time to try cow tails. I did not like it that much. In addition to food, there were three girls who performed XingJiang dances. Some audience joined them on the state and danced with them. One guy, who must have had too much to drink, looked awful. But another guy and a girl looked very professional. You could tell they were from that region.

YY booked a hotel room for me in her office building overlooking Hong Kong, Shenzhen Bay and a golf course. This way, I did not have to go back to the campus. I still did not feel perfect. Dick wrote in his email that I seemed to continue to play hard. I guess my body now was telling me to slow down and it needed rest. Sensing that I did not feel well, YY left me around 9. I went straightly to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home