Wednesday, July 27, 2005

7/22/2005

This couple of days was nothing but meeting friends and classmates. The day before I went my alma mater Wuhan University and met one of my classmates GZA. Since now it was in the summer break, most of the professors were gone. I also wanted to visit Professor Feng, who guided my Master’s thesis but couldn’t find him. In the afternoon, I met JJ another new friend via my sister. She was a middle school chemistry teacher. In the evening I met one of my high school classmates DSH, who moved here from Shiyan ten years ago.

Today JS, her cousin and I went swimming. The pool was really nice and water was clean. It was here where many world diving champions were trained. Although there were more than 5 people in each lane, everyone was courteous and careful. There were no any serious collisions. I did 1000m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home