Monday, January 23, 2006

Am I Corrupted? (1/21/2006)

I did a little shopping at the duty free stores before departing. At the end, I became penniless in terms of Euros. This was a good indication that it was time to go.

The flight back was uneventful and smooth. I managed to sleep for five hours. For the last two weeks, we were always on the go. This was the first time when we had a chance sitting and doing nothing. Other than sleeping, I read, watched "Cinderella Man." playing blackjack, eating and drinking. We arrived in Dulles on time but our luggage got delayed for more than an hour. Our bus rolled in Salisbury around 6:00pm.

Prior to the trip one of the objectives of Memo and Bob's was to "corrupt" me in France since I was developmental faculty. I don't know if they achieved their goals, but one aspect of corruption was for sure. I went to a local diner to eat the night when we were back because there was nothing in the refrigerator. To my dismay, the food was tasteless. So it is safe to say that I have been corrupted by French food!

I was saddened that the whale in the Thames River died. My hope for a Hollywood ending like Free Willy was dashed. It was too bad that we couldn't save it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home